How to Apply for Nigeria police recruitment in 2022
The Nigerian Police Force is recruiting young Nigerians to join the force. The recruitment is ongoing and you can apply now. The process involves a written test, interview stage, and medical examination.
WRITE YOUR CV OR RESUME
- A well-written CV or resume is a must for applying for federal government recruitment jobs in 2022. It should be clear and concise. You need to keep your resume short and sweet.
- Your CV should be free of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Your CV or resume must be in a format that complies with the official specifications of the respective department/ ministry that you are applying to work with.
SEND YOUR CV TO “CV@NIGERIAPOLICE.GOV.NG” FOR THE ATTENTION OF CP OLAYINKA BALOGUN, THE DCP (ADMIN)
- Send your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of CP or the DCP (Admin).
- You can also send your CV to:
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Board
- Any Police Station in Nigeria
YOU CAN ALSO SEND IT TO THE NEAREST POLICE RECRUITMENT CENTRE
You can also send it to the nearest police recruitment center. Do this if you want to apply for a job in a specific state or territory.
WAIT FOR REVIEW
- You will be notified of your result, which is either a pass or a fail.
- If you are successful at this stage, you will be invited to the next stage.
BRING ALONG WITH YOU ALL DOCUMENTS AND CERTIFICATES INCLUDING ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES
- Bring along with you all documents and certificates including originals and photocopies.
A WRITTEN EXAMINATION WILL BE CONDUCTED.
- The Written examination will be conducted by the Police Recruitment Board, Abuja.
The venue, date, and time for the written examination shall be communicated to you as soon as it is determined by the Board.
INTERVIEW STAGE-YOU WILL BE INVITED TO THE HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA OR POLICE COLLEGE IN YOUR STATE FOR THE INTERVIEW
The interview stage is the final step to getting your dream job. You will be invited to the headquarters in Abuja for the interview and you will be asked questions about your qualification and experience.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION STAGE
You will have to undergo a medical examination stage. Medical examinations are conducted at the Police headquarters and by the Medical Board.
The purpose of this examination is to screen out applicants who may be unfit for an appointment, or whose appointment may hinder the performance of their duties. The aim is also to prevent any possible harm to themselves or other people in the course of carrying out their duties, as well as avoid any unnecessary expenses incurred by the Government on their care due to physical handicaps or illnesses sustained during service periods.
Brief processes on how to apply for the Nigerian police recruitment
Here are the steps you need to take:
- Write your CV or resume with all the relevant information (Name, Age, Education level, employment history, etc).
- Send your CV to “CV@NIGERIAPOLICE.GOV.NG” for the attention of CP OLAYINKA BALOGUN, the DCP (ADMIN)
- You can also send it to the nearest police recruitment center
The Nigerian police recruitment is a thorough process and it’s not as easy as you think. Only those who are qualified will be offered the job. To apply for your dream position in the Nigerian Police Force, you need to start early because several conditions must be met before applying. You also need to know what documents to bring along with you during each stage of the selection process so that you don’t make mistakes that may disqualify your application completely.